Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Trying one of the flock's features.. woo.. does it work?

ho.. ho..

FYI.. I just downloaded the flock browsers from filehippo because my mozilla crushed with its proxy setting.. and chrome eats too much memory of my computer.. lol..
one of my friends (jati) suggested me to use flock,,  he said it is good and integrated to many websites.. well.. he's quite right.. it has bunch of features.. but when I check my task manager.. hhh.. it needs quite the same memory as chrome.. but,, we'll prove it later.. Cause I just a newbie for this browser..

One of the features that I really interested is the blog post editor.. it looks easier and simple.. so we dont have to go to the blogger website and create post.. hmm.. very nice for a lazy blogwriter like me who has slow internet connection and old computer.. hehe..

ok... let's see... hopefully it will work.. cause.. this is fun and easy.. lol

me..
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: