Tuesday, January 03, 2006

f**kin sleeping!!!

27 des 05

F**k this day!
I shouln;t say that.. but indeed..
Eventhough I had a nice conversation with lukas..
who has eventually changed.. his personality I mean..
he’s so different than last year..
well .. people change.. he does too. ..

Still hate this day.. till now.. till this nearly 4 pm..
you didn’t even try to call me..
I tried to call you.. to say sorry about yestrerday,, and the other pastdays…
Well.. I admit it.. I do wrong.. I cant arrange my own schedule!

I really don’t understand..,... always sleepy while I was with her,,, DamN!
And the most embarassed thing, I did sleep.. reducing our time that we should share together,, and it really makes anyone mad, didn’t it? Have you wondered,, having a really nice time with your b /g friend.. and then… in a minutes.. He/she is sleeping.. while you still need this particular person’s consiousness… you need awaken person.. you need somebody to talk with.. but.. he/she cant .. cause they are sleeping now.. have you got the view…?

Huney..
Please.. don’t be like this silent..
I miss u so much….
I will change.. I promise..
It needs time.. please..
Always be mine..
Cause.. I always be yours..

Love u always…

AnDiKa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's december 27th... you send a message to say sth that I almost forget... this day, 4 years ago... very glad you still remember this day =)
Btw, sifatmu yang tukang tidur belum berubah juga ya? Pliz dong...