Monday, October 20, 2008

Stopping My Hibernation.. LOL..

Well… After some years of hibernation… I will start to write again..
I have many reasons to before I decide hibernating.. haha..
Not lacking of ideas,, but merely the problem of questioning truth in my life..
Lol.. let say that this three years I just want to keep everything inside..
Ideas always come and make my head banging up and down..
Sometimes I just think about them too much… then it ends up without any result..
Haha.. What a useless thing to do… but in fact it isn’t useless at all.. Just like Freud said.. everything that we repress.. He calls it as the unconsciousness.. will find the way to come out from their vault.. Is it right?

The only reason why I want to start again is..

Writing is an addiction!!! I just want to write something.. share what I feel, know, and think..

Time goes on.. and people change..
And I also change in many things..
My music.. my thought of life.. my look..
Lots of views have been evolved and developed in my mind..

So let’s start… and we’ll see…

JaRan

No comments: